Denon Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer DHT-S316
- Additional information
Denon DHT-S316 home theater sound bar system with wireless subwoofer, HDMI/ARC, Bluetooth, Dolby Digital and DTS decoding.
Transform any TV into a home entertainment center with the Denon DHT-S316. The low-visibility, wall-mountable sound bar features high-fidelity sound with two-way speakers and a wireless subwoofer. Denon Virtual Surround technology creates a powerful, realistic home theater experience through Dolby Digital, DTS Decoding and the Denon-proprietary Dialogue Enhancer for crystal clear dialogue at any volume. Easily connect your TV to the HDMI (with Audio Return Channel) with the included HDMI cable. An Optical input allows for connecting an additional device. Wirelessly pair your Bluetooth capable devices to the Denon DHT-S316 and stream your favorite music easily.
- Two-way sound bar with wireless subwoofer delivers powerful, dynamic Denon home theater sound
- HDMI with Audio Return Channel provides exceptional sound clarity through one single connection to your TV — plus, control the DHT-S316 with your TV’s remote
- At 2″ tall, it fits most spaces and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- Bluetooth built-in lets you access a wide array of unlimited online music sources via your compatible paired device
- Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding provides advanced psychoacoustic algorithms realistically simulate a multi-channel home theater surround sound experience
- Denon Dialogue Enhancer improves dialogue intelligibility — ideal for movies and TV shows with complex audio soundtracks
- Optical digital audio input to connect your Blu-ray, gaming console or other device, effortlessly
- HDMI cable included for simple, straightforward connection to your TV lets you enjoy immersive audio
- AUX input (3.5mm) to connect your analog device and listen through the sound bar
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust in a high-quality, durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
Immerse yourself in theater-quality sound with the Denon DHT-S316 sound bar and wireless subwoofer. Dual mid-range drivers, detailed crisp tweeters and Dolby DTS elevate your sound from a low-profile design.
Powerful bass, without the cables. Give your favorite movies, music and shows the deep, rich bass it’s missing. Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere you want for optimal enjoyment.
At 2″ tall, the Denon DHT-S316 fits most spaces and can be placed front of your TV without blocking your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor. It’s also easy to wall mount with the included mounting template.
HDMI with ARC (Audio Return Channel)
Send audio from apps built into your Smart TV and other sources via the Audio Return Channel (ARC) on the DHT-S316 and a single HDMI cable (included). Also enables control of the Denon DHT-S316 via your TV’s remote control.
Your favorite tracks, at your fingertips. Pair your smartphone or tablet with the DHT-S316 to stream music via Bluetooth
Denon Dialogue Enhancer
Never miss a word of your favorite TV show or movie. Denon Dialogue Enhancer improves dialogue intelligibility — ideal for movies and TV shows. Turn up the dialogue without having to adjust overall volume.
Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding
Denon Virtual Surround mode delivers home cinema surround sound simulation with Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding from Blu-ray, DVD, DVB and other surround encoded media. Advanced psychoacoustic algorithms realistically simulate a multi-channel home theater surround sound speaker system. Enjoy immersive surround sound from a sleek, compact bar.
Easy Setup Experience
Quickly connect the DHT-S316 sound bar to your TV with the supplied HDMI cable or via the Optical input. Once connected via HDMI/ARC, control the sound bar with your TV remote — it’s seamless.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CDs. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
Channel Configuration 2.1-Channel
Midrange Drivers 2 x Cone
High-Frequency Drivers 2 x Tweeter
Enclosure Type Bass-Reflex
Subwoofer Connectivity Wireless
Inputs 1 x HDMI – ARC
1 x Optical TOSLINK – Audio
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm – Audio
USB Ports 1 x USB (Version Unspecified) (Service) (Bottom)
Wireless Audio Protocols Bluetooth
Bluetooth Profiles A2DP 1.3
Bluetooth Codec Support SBC
Bluetooth Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (A2DP)
Bluetooth Range 32.8′ / 10 m
Audio Decoding DTS Digital Surround, Dolby Digital, LPCM
Sampling Frequencies 32, 44.1, 48 kHz
HDMI Compliance ARC, CEC
Power Consumption 40 W (Soundbar)
0.3 W (Soundbar, Standby)
1.6 W (Soundbar, Standby)
40 W (Subwoofer)
0.26 W (Subwoofer, Standby)
1.1 W (Subwoofer, Standby)
AC Input Power 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C
Wall Mountable Yes
Dimensions 35.4 x 2.2 x 3.2″ / 89.9 x 5.6 x 8.1 cm (Soundbar)
6.7 x 12.3 x 13.4″ / 17 x 31.2 x 34 cm (Subwoofer)
Weight 4 lb / 1.8 kg (Soundbar)
11.5 lb / 5.2 kg (Subwoofer)